The CNC manufacturer in India is a revolutionary in the machinery world. The reliability of machinery and tools is central to smooth operation and product development in any industry. When something happened to interrupt the performance of this machinery the disruption can be significant and may lead on to decrease in total output. The CNC manufacturer in India produce devices which are customized and are expensive to replace and very time consuming, resulting in more losses in the industry.
1.Schedule maintenance around equipment needs: The advance regular maintenance schedule helps to avoid any interruption in the production. In an industry where CNC is used make sure the equipment is getting serviced as necessary and do not wait for this to happen.
2. Establish an Employee Check System: The employee working on the said equipment has a good understanding of pf their conditions and performance.. Therefore we should establish a system where employees can approach the necessary managers and request the maintenance requirement of the machine. The worker needs a proper channel to share the information and secure a maintenance call to be scheduled.
3. Keep Clean and Lubricate: At the end of every shift inspect the machine for chips or any debris that may cause damage for the worn parts, The regular lubrication is for the proper functioning of the machine and prevent premature damage. The lubricant should be used as per the advice of the manufacturer.
4. Stock the spares parts before they are necessary: CNC machines should have a backup of normal wear and tear items on hand and it saves considerable time and extra shipping expenses. Keep the list of spare parts and store everything available in inventory.
5. Maintenance of Documentation: Everytime the equipment gets serviced, replaced or just examined, make sure you document the event and status and every technical person should document the event so that it may be a help for the future. We can pinpoint what the commonest malfunction happens to this equipment and what may be the remedy.
6. Retire the old equipment: The analyst to constantly assess performance, value, and reliability for the existing equipment to phase it out to introduce the new, better, more reliable, more productive, more accessible equipment for the industry.
Spread the love