The Cruxweld Blade Butt Welder is designed for the convenient manufacture and repair of bandsaw blades for both metal and wood saw blades. Easily welds blades up to 75mm wide and 2.5mm thick. This portable, wheel-mounted, easy-to-move workstation produces quality bandsaw blades from inexpensive strip material.
A high-power hydraulic cylinder system is adopted to enable greater output and stable operation. Longitudinal and transverse straightness accuracy of butt joints is guaranteed, and high-quality welding results are obtained.
Why must saw blades be welded with Bandsaw Blade Butt Welder?
There are good reasons to weld your bandsaw blades with a Cruxweld bandsaw blade butt welder. The first reason is that it saves you money in the long run. Second, welding the blades makes the saw more reliable and durable.
If the blade breaks during use, you don’t have to worry about having an emergency without a working saw. Finally, welding the blades also improves cutting performance, making your project smoother, and fixing the beaking blades takes less than a minute.
Another major reason for using a Bandsaw Butt Welding machine to weld saw blades is annealing. Annealing of band saw blades is an important step in the welding process. If not done correctly, the blade will not withstand the metal cutting requirements. The purpose of annealing is to soften the metal and relieve residual stress in the weld.
- This is the most advanced way of joining band saw blades and offers a joint strength that is 25% higher than the strength of the base metal.
- Robust construction – therefore durable and reliable.
- Eliminate the old overlay process brazing.
- High quality and time-saving thanks to the simple and fast welding operation.
- Best suited for joining band saws as well as band steel of various qualities.
- The pressure is automatically released during the annealing process.
- A mobile table with 4 wheels makes it easy to move and locks the wheels to secure it to the ground.
- The upsetting force is generated by a precisely adjustable spring-loaded mechanism.
- The annealing voltage is freely adjustable and the annealing time can be set from zero to the required time depending on the blade type.
- It can be easily disassembled into small parts to save space and is convenient for shipping and transportation.