This is why a bandsaw blade butt welder is important.
Sometimes you have a bad conscience when the band saw blade breaks for some reason, even though the cutting edge and teeth are perfectly fine. Even the premium brand and highest quality saw blades will fail if something goes wrong with the machine such as twisted blades or misaligned bearings. In that bad time, there is one solution to avoid wasting blades and money unnecessarily.
The solution is the Cruxweld Bandsaw Blade Butt Welder which quickly repairs blades like new ones. The repair process is performed by three rapid methods: shearing, welding, and annealing. Eventually, some excess weld material remains at the joint, which can be easily removed with a hand grinder or bench grinder. So, in less than a minute, your saw blade will be as good as your new purchase. Cruxweld band saw blade welders can often produce welds with higher tensile strength and ductility than the original weld. Controlling weld quality improves the overall consistency and durability of the blade.
- Optimum welding results due to the built-in annealing setting.
- CBS040 saw blade butt welding machine can cut, weld, anneal and grind (optional) band saw blades.
- A shear attachment allows for precise cutting.
- The machine can be easily connected to a 230V household power source.
- A quick fix for a saw blade that is still sharp and useful.
- Cam-type jaw locks provide more secure clamping.
- Joins the previously cut blades together.
- Simple-to-use controls ensure a seamless transition between functions.
- This band saw blade butt welder has shearing, welding, annealing, and grinder stations.
- Quickly repair broken blades that are still sharp and useful.
- This allows you to create new, ready-to-use saw blades from your discarded band saw blade inventory.
Bandsaw blade butt welding machine manufacturers in India for the robust, durable, and highly accurate welding machine quality for industries. The bandsaw blade butt welding machine has been developed by our manufacturing team with many amendments during manufacturing for the betterment suggested by clients and the R&D team in unison.
The machine does not require any additional solder, flux, or any other material. The equipment is designed to facilitate easy and reliable operation. The ends of the bandsaw blade were joined by means of overlapping brazing which requires a high degree of brazing skill and yet produces a weak joint on account of foreign material introduced in it. The electric resistance butt welding is the modern method where the joint strength is 25% higher than that of base metal strength but also quick & automatic thus eliminating human error and giving a perfect strong joint.
The process starts with a straight cutting of wire ends at right angles and free from burrs with the special shearing attachment available with the machine. The current for welding, upsetting pressure & the upsetting way is set according to the blades’ width, the blade ends, being rightly clamped by special quick-acting clamps provided with the machines. When we press the welding lever the automatic welding cycle begins. The two ends are heated up to forging temperature in the shortest time in seconds and then automatically forged. The welding current at this point in time switches off automatically. The job is de-clamped and welding is complete.
The upsetting way switch lever is now turned to annealing and the job is again clamped securely so that the extended jaw comes in automatically flipping the lever to the annealing position. Once we press the annealing switch two heat position is provided, and the job is annealed in order to normalize the brittles in the welding zone. The annealing may require repeating if needed.