The extremely short weld time of the Cruxweld capacitor discharge stud welder allows studs to be welded on material as thin as 0.015mm without burn-through. The machine can weld mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum studs.
The CDS10M Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder is uniformly welded, of high quality, and has no traces on the back of the workpiece. This stud welder is suitable for very thin metals and avoids drilling, riveting, etc. This applies to metal surfaces that can only be accessed from one side of the metal surface. No rework is required after welding with this process. Also, no additional material such as flux or gas is required.
- Short charge cycle to increase productivity.
- Particularly suitable for thin metal sheets.
- LED displays make it easy to control functions.
- Joining the different materials are feasible.
- Weld strength consistently exceeds the strength of the stud or base metal.
- It is easy to adjust the capacitor voltage level.
- Perfect protection circuit to ensure the safety of workers and equipment.
- The stud gun is ergonomically designed for better hand fit and comfort.
- No ferrules or gas shields are needed.
- Welding time is very short (0.001 to 0.003 seconds), so thin metal parts can be welded without leakage.
- Sheet metal
- Automobile bodies
- Electrical panels
- Electric appliances
- Kitchen equipment
- Control panels
- Mountings, flanges, hatches, covers
- Thermal insulation (air conditioning, soundproofing)
- CNC stud welding
CDS10M standard accessories include:
1. Stud Gun SRQ5 with Cable (1 pc)
2. Earth Clamp with Earth Lead (2 pcs)
3. Stud Chuck (4 sets)
4. Special Power Cable (1 pc)
5. User Manual (1 pc)
Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder is a very efficient method of welding fasteners to a metal surface. The metal where we can use this technique is stainless steel, mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, and titanium. The stud welding machine removes the process of drilling, punching, riveting, gluing and taping etc. In this process, a small projection made from the stud once came into contact with metal the stored energy from capacitor discharge at the area of contact of the stud with metal making a molten pool of metal. At this point of time, the Stud is pushed with spring method in the molten pool of metal and get welded at the surface without making any mark at the back of workpiece.
Capacitor discharge stud welding is uniform high-quality with no mark on the back of the workpiece. This welding set is useful in very thin metal and avoids drilling riveting etc. This can work on the metal surface where only one sided metal surface is accessible. No reworking is required after welding in this process. There is no need of any extra material like flux or gases etc.
This is especially required with projection stud of smaller diameter and with very thin metal where we need an aesthetically clean reverse side of the metal piece. They can be used in making of a control panel, sound proof canopies, elevator panels, shipbuilding, supermarket display, steel furniture, rack, and cabinets. Capacitor discharge stud welder is the latest technology where we weld with small diameter stud and required surface is very thin for which our technical team of experienced people has developed the welding machine with accuracy in calibration and functioning.
We at CRUXWELD are making all our machine including a stud welding machine price taking into account our competitor at the international arena as we are exporting our machine to many countries across the globe.