The Cruxweld 400A arc welding machine is ideal for versatile industrial welding applications. The latest digital inverter-based welding rectifier unit is suitable for all general-purpose manual metal arc welding (MMAW) processes, even with special electrodes such as 7018 and 6010. Structural welding inside the factory and at the project site, including construction sites, power plants, refineries, cement factories, etc.
Stick welding setup is simple and convenient, eliminating the need to connect to a shielding gas cylinder like MIG welding or TIG welding. Flux-coated electrodes protect this arc welding process from atmospheric gases; overall, it is versatile, inexpensive, and portable. Manual metal arc welding (MMA) is excellent for outdoor welding and welding of rusty or dirty objects.
Arc welding is the most popular method in the welding industry, as it uses in almost all conditions. The stick welder needs a welding cable with a power supply, a ground wire, and an electrode holder. There is no shielding gas because the welding electrodes are flux coated, which acts the same as shielding gas to minimize impurities.
Arc Welding Machine Benefits
- With over-voltage, under-voltage, overload, and single-phase protection.
- It offers the user-friendly operation, such as adjusting the arc force on the front panel.
- The high power factor and high-efficiency result in energy savings of up to 35% compared to conventional welding rectifiers.
- Three-phase inverter based, outstanding performance and huge control factor heavy duty DC rectifier.
- The lightweight and compact design maximize flexibility on the shop floor.
- Appropriate for all kinds of acidic, basic, stainless steel, cellulosic, and low hydrogen alloy electrodes in all welding positions.
- The optimum characteristics ensure a consistently stable arc even with 100-meter mains leads.
- It offers high ambient temperature resistance up to 55°C.
- Welding performance is stable while input voltage fluctuates ±20%.
- Construction sites, shipyards, workshops, and pipelines are just some of the main areas of application of the equipment.
Arc Welding Machine
The arc welding set is also called shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), stick welding & manual metal arc welding (MMAW). It is a three-phase arc welding set working as DC. The melted metal, once cool, unites with each other. This process initiates by an electric arc created by electricity between metal and electrode, which melted metal on the cooling unit. This arc welding machine in manufacturing passed a series of stringent tests to check the equipment’s quality. We have Govt. approval for the welding machine manufacturers in India for these machines.
The basic design, the raw material used, and the circuit used in the 3-phase arc welding machine make us miles apart from our competitors. We are competing with ourselves and trying to improve the arc welding set in design, welding quality, power saving, attractiveness, stability, and sturdy welding machine price. This machine is portable and can work at different places and positions. The equipment produces a very stable arc resulting in best quality welding, noise-free, least spatter, and running becomes economical as the is saving in power while running the machine.
The machine is very stable and in great demand with the erection of India’s structure, fabrication, and pipe industry. Due to our welding machine price list, we, as welding machine manufacturers in India, are in great need with other countries like Sri Lanka, Bangla Desh, Kenya, South Africa, and Nigeria. Our machine is recommended and suggested by most of the Govt. tender. The device we supply to our client is a test certificate and manual with an international level of packing.