Cruxweld CWG series welding generators can weld all welding electrodes up to 5 mm and utilize Cruxweld’s Power Optimizer technology to maximize engine power output. This control method is to avoid motor overload near the power limit. This technology allows full use of the engine’s power for stable and optimum operation in all welding conditions.
A welding generator is a perfect solution for places with insufficient main power. Cruxweld welding generator offers a combination welding generator and power supply that allows you to weld anywhere. Our welding generators are so versatile that you can use them as stand-alone generators to power other electrical equipment. When choosing a welding generator, you first need to know whether it is suitable for all types of electrodes and how many amperes it has.
Many welders prefer our engine-driven welders for their reliability and durability. They withstand the demanding conditions of industrial environments and have provided reliable service for many years. They are all backed by an extensive warranty and support service, ensuring any problems are quickly and efficiently solved. A full-service repair facility provides a quick response to any breakdown, and you can also contact our dealers for a welding generator for rent. Technical support and on-site demos are available at all distribution centers.
Cruxweld Welding Generator Benefits
- The CWG-30AD is a powerful and robust welder generator that provides excellent arc characteristics for all welding electrodes, including cellulosic types.
- A generator welding machine can continuously weld with electrodes up to 5.00mm and is protected from overload and overheating for operator safety.
- The versatile Cruxweld welding generator has a 5kW 110V AC auxiliary output that is switchable between 50/60Hz and is independent of the welding output, allowing the use of other site tools.
- Available in manual and electric start welding generator diesel with dual cylinder diesel engine, automatic idle switch, and 10-liter fuel tank providing up to 8 to 10 hours of non-stop operation.
- Enabling earth leakage circuit breakers can improve site safety.
- The engine will shut down automatically when the oil level is low to increase safety.
- Save time and money with a reliable engine that saves fuel and runs without refueling for a long time.
- Suitable for various applications, including mobile welding, site fabrication, maintenance, and pipe welding.