The CWMIG400iJ compact MIG welder combines full power with very smooth arc characteristics. This design is for the user who needs a welder for medium to heavy fabrication work and rural use. Equipped with multi-position voltage switching to allow precise adjustment of welding parameters and has a four-roller drive unit for smooth wire feeding. A high-quality copper wound transformer with a large cooling fan maximizes cooling and mechanical stability.
Nothing but the best, this MIG welder is designed to offer the highest quality welds available from CRUXWELD. It covers an additional 16.5 feet, providing more movement due to the external wire feeder. In addition, the innovative closed system design prevents dust and moisture from contaminating the wire, keeping the weld safe. Using advanced welding technology, this MIG welder is the most powerful in its class.
The CWMIG400iJ MIG welding machine stands alone for the most demanding jobs in heavy fabrication, mining, pipelines, oil and gas, civil construction, shipbuilding, defense, steel structure installation, and maintenance.
MIG Welding Machine Features
- This MIG welder is also compatible with gas-shielded MIG and gasless MIG wires.
- The CWMIG400iJ MIG welding machine is also compatible with cellulose electrodes such as the E6010.
- High power at 100% duty cycle, tested at 104°F/40°C and 140°F/60°C.
- Excellent design features ensure welding quality, accurate arc ignition, and arc height stability.
- Fully sealed circuit board to prevent dust contamination.
- Automatically compensates for input power fluctuations within ±20%.
- Excellent CC / CV feature ensures high quality and hassle-free welding.
- Exceptional welding performance in MIG/MAG welding, flux-cored wire, and arc welding (MMA).
- The MIG welder is suitable for mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, and copper alloys.
MIG Standard Package Includes
a) High-speed wire feeder
b) ERGOPLUS24/36 10 foot MIG torch
c) Ground cable with clamp
d) Shielding gas regulator
e) Shielding gas hose
f) Extra contact tips (5) .030″”/.047″”
g) 8″”/12″” wire spool adapter
h) 415/240 VAC adapter cord
i) Drive roller
j) Instruction manual