Cruxweld has specially configured this MIG welding machine to achieve excellent welding results using a 230/240V x 16A household power supply.
This Cruxweld mig welding machine is a single-phase continuous welding inverter with digital voltage and current displays for precise weld control and can perform MIG (GMAW/FCAW) and Stick (MMAW) welding processes. Ideal for welding sheet metal thicknesses from 0.8mm to 10mm with wire diameters from 0.6mm to 1.0mm, with the added benefit of being able to conveniently handle precision aluminum work with the Tefco spool gun CGA250.
This MIG welding machine is ideal for anyone who wants to do fabrication works, auto repair, maintenance work, DIY at home, or general welding assembly work without sacrificing quality or safety.
- Built-in wire feeder.
- Lightweight and portable – easy to move and stackable.
- Hassle-free, tool-less design wire drive system for both 5 kg and 15 kg spools.
- Uses the latest generation Cruxweld inverter technology for maximum reliability.
- Thermal overload protection for stable welding performance in all hard conditions.
- This machine has a built-in smooth drive wire feeder with fast switching wire feeding mechanism.
- Equipped with a user-friendly control panel with additional features such as 4T/2T switch and 0.8/1.0mm wire selection switch.
- Suitable for welding in all positions and for a wide range of applications and materials such as carbon steel and stainless steel.