Experienced as the exclusive supplier of submerged arc welding technology at many pipeline pants around the world.
Power source full range protection
- Overheat protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Under voltage protection
- Phase detection protection
- Thermal protection
The Cruxweld CSW series SAW welder is suitable for heavy-duty longitudinal structures such as girders, and I-beams welding applications where high deposition rates and welding productivity are required. It is an ideal choice for butt welds, fillet welds, and double V joint welding of plates required for the shipbuilding industry, railways, bridge construction, earthmoving equipment components, etc.
Digital display, wire inch pushbutton, OCV test button, set/weld switch, carriage ON/OFF, UP/DOWN switch, voltmeter/ammeter, and carriage speed settings on the control panel. Facility to check carriage speed and OCV before the welding procedure begins.
Features and Benefits
- Field-proven, easy-to-use interface.
- The power source is CC-CV type and suitable for MMA/ GOUGING and SAW welding processes.
- Suitable for a wide range of metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and their alloys, using appropriate or recommended consumables.
- Compensate for ±15% input voltage fluctuation to maintain welding consistency.
- The built-in thermostat protects against current overload and overheating.
- Proven reliability in heavy use – IP23 certified to withstand harsh environments.
- Voltage Input 380 – 575 VAC, 50/60Hz – Provides universal compatibility.
- The welding hopper has a sufficient capacity (10 kg / 7 liters) to ensure long and uninterrupted welds.
- The high power factor correction rate of 95%, as well as the energy-efficient design, result in significant savings in power consumption compared to traditional transformer-based equipment.
- Advanced control of welding speed and penetration improves welding speed, weld quality, and efficiency.
SAW Standard Accessories:
- Standard Welding Power Source – 1 Pc
- CSW-ZK SAW Tractor – 1 Pc
- 14 Core Control Cable (Heavy Duty), 10m – 1 Pc
- Weld Power Cable, 10m – 1 Pc
- Grounding Wire, 5m – 2 Pcs
- Contact Nozzle (2.4, 3.2, 4.0mm) – 1 Each
- Flux Hopper Assembly, 10L – 1 Pc
- Tractor Rail, 1.2m – 2 Pcs