Superior reliability and high-performance welding for outdoor projects in the harshest working conditions. There is no drop in output current even with long leads, and also suitable for cellulose electrodes. Welder-friendly operation – Vast range of current selection through the medium of convenient regulator knob & arc force adjustment provided on the front panel or remote current control pendant.
- Robust construction and design make it a solid choice for project fieldwork.
- Built-in overload and overheating protection as well as tolerance to ±15% AC input fluctuations.
- Sturdy construction with a heavy-duty frame and rubber wheels for easy handling.
- The built-in hot start function ensures easy arc striking.
- Manufactured with the most robust and rugged mechanical architecture especially suited for rugged management in different environmental conditions.
- Configuration of a well-designed rectifier and transductor unit gives a smooth and steady arc with minimal spatter and precise weld.
- Output current regulation through electromagnetic transductor resulting stepless and smooth current control.
- Highly robust and reliable welding rectifier mainly appropriate for remote and open construction sites.
- Easy arc striking is possible with any type of electrode because of the High O.C.V. machine.
- Excellent welding output characteristics for all electrodes including 6010 & 7018.
- Heavy duty transformer design for trouble-free operation over the years.
- Double thermal insulated winding hence no burning of the coil.