Once the welding process has begun, the two ends are welded together under the action of a flowing current and an applied upset force. Even wires of different diameters can be welded with the least heat-affected zone. Thousands of Cruxweld welders are used every day to produce accurate and repeatable butt welds. Our range of wire butt welding machines can be used economically for wire diameters up to 16 mm.
The operation of the Cruxweld butt welding machine is advanced and at the same time easy to learn. It meets the highest standards of comfort and ergonomics. The compact and robust mechanical design with integrated operator guidance is designed for industrial use in production. Our wire butt welder is suitable for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Cruxweld butt welding machines in various KVA ratings are ideal for the efficient joining of steel, aluminum, and copper wires.
- The compact, wheel-mounted, and rugged design of the machine make it ideal for a variety of manufacturing industries such as wire drawing mills, cable mills, and wire processing.
- Depending on the application, the upset force, current path and jaw spacing can be adjusted for the best welding results.
- The adjustable, rigid clamp holds the part against displacement during the welding process and the end result is a consistent and high weld quality.
- Cruxweld wire butt welders are designed to be durable and robust enough to withstand harsh production environments.
- Short set-up times due to perfectly formed grooves also help to maintain alignment.
- Precise welding voltage setting for optimal welding results.
- Cruxweld butt welding machines offer tension adjustment settings for different applications and welding needs.
- Foot press-operated jaw clamps are easy to handle and quick to set up.
Wire butt welder is the best resistance welding machine by Cruxweld, The welding transformer is best for quality & spares. The mini welding machine price in India i.e.wire butt welder is available for metals like Iron, Copper, Steel, Bronze & the aluminum wire is the metal that can be used. The butt welding is of the materials which are parallel nearly and do not overlap.
The butt welding is a continuous process as opposed to the restart machine with the supply of the material to be welded. The butt welding is a machine that is fully automatic. The welder is making the welding joint by gradually heating the two ends which are under the pressure. The ends of the wire are to pretreat with the shearing equipment which is available on every machine. There is a need to preset the welding current according to the size of the wire. The union of wire ends is viewed through the illumination unit provided with the machine.
The wire to be welded should be cut at the right angle exactly of the same size. The hands of the welders are free. The wire ends are automatically clamped with the preset pressure with the electrode which is started by the pressure on the pedal automatically. The pressure on the wire by pressing the pedal started and depressing the push button release the calibrated current needed and the process is initiated and completed automatically by an inbuilt process. Now weld is completed and the electrodes are removed and the wire may need to be annealed. Each of the machines is provided with a wheeled trolley provided with brakes. The electrodes are of copper alloy provided with a V groove to hold the wire for the welding. The machine has a very stable body and sturdy design.
- The welding process on these machines is automated and the setup is not difficult.
- Upsetting pressure is set up by means of a dial calibrated for wire diameter.
- The welding current is picked by a rotary switch.
- Releasing the foot pedals leaves the wire clamped under adequate pressure.
- Wires to be joined should be cut straight, exactly at right angles, and free from burrs.
- Electrode positioning is altered by a lever set against a plate calibrated for wire diameter.
- Wire ends are clamped by a spring-loaded clamping tool which can be opened singly or collectively through foot pedals.