Its pilot arc striking system permits an easy start and offers a clean cut on electrically conductive metal such as stainless steel, steel, brass, aluminum, and copper. The overload protection along with a high-power fan prevents overheating and offers high-quality cutting performance for a longer period of time.
Distinct Key Features
- HF Nontouch pilot arc torch is available for fine cutting through rough, painted, and rusty metal surfaces with minimal slag. The cutting is possible without touching the metal with the best cutting quality and for a longer period of time.
- The advanced cooling system, under-voltage, and over-voltage protection ensure safe, stable, durable, and high-quality performance.
- This affordable plasma cutter comes with CNC Interface to provide a 1.1 arc voltage command and assess the signal for numerical signal successfully to make an external cutting regulatory mechanism.
- It is applicable for a large number of metals like mild steel, stainless steel aluminum, alloy, copper, etc. It is widely used in repair & maintenance, ducting, metal processing, site work, manufacturing unit, automotive, and big industries.
- IGBT inverter and distinct panel, soft switch, LED display, and clear front panel. We can judge immediately the overheating, and erratic supply while operating the unit.
- The pug cutter and circular cutter can make it semi-automatic while CNC can make it automatic.