- Clean cut 45mm, severance cut 50mm
- Digital inverter-controlled plasma cutter
- Variable cutting control
- HF ignition
- LED display
- Smooth precision cutting
- Built-in pressure regulator
- Suitable for automatic cutting
- Wheels are attached for easy handling
The FINELINE CUT-160 plasma cutter is designed for manual and automatic air plasma cutting applications with a 100% duty cycle. This CNC interface-based plasma cutting machine is ideal for stainless steel, carbon steel and alloys, aluminum and its alloys, brass, copper, and cast iron.
The unit is equipped with a heavy-duty torch for cutting in hard-to-reach places and in any position. The CUT 160 plasma cutter features non-contact arc ignition and pilot arc. The cutters can be used in production processes, workshops, retrofits, and scrap cutting.
The FINELINE CUT-160 plasma cutter is based on the latest digitally controlled inverter technology to reduce electromagnetic interference and low power losses, increase energy efficiency and reliability and reduce energy consumption. The circuit breaker is equipped with thermal overload protection. Its advantages are low weight and smooth current control, which guarantees a high cutting quality of the material. The portability, dust, and moisture-free design make this plasma cutter ideal for indoor and outdoor work.
- The starting of the cutting process is easy due to a pilot arc availability, and can work on rusty, and painted metals.
- The machine offers variable cut control, allowing the operator to make precise and smooth cuts.
- It can cut every type of metal with great ease due to universal torches. The consumables and service parts are inexpensive to make the process pocket friendly.
- The post-flow feature of cooling the torch after the cutting process makes the life of the torch longer.
- Electronically controlled arc parameters offer the best cutting quality.
- Distortion-free, clean-cutting, burr-free cutting parameters make it unique.
- Energy-efficient, long-lasting, high power factor, and reliable make the cutting giant a miracle to the user.
- Fluctuations resistance, long-lasting consumables, and power-saving features are commendable.
- Power bill saving, inexpensive consumables, and reliability make it a preferred choice.
- An accurate air pressure control system is a great feature for accurate and precise cutting.
Plasma cut standard accessories include:
- Air plasma cutting torch (complete set)
- Air regulator
- Grounding cable clamp
- Input power lead
- Tips, electrodes, cups & rings
- User manual