Our industrial TIG welding machine is designed for welding mild steel, stainless steel, and copper alloys. Its characteristics and technology allow it to perform TIG welding with exceptional precision, and in MMA welding, it can melt cellulose electrodes with ease. The iTIG200DC is a lightweight, compact IGBT inverter power source with an integrated HF module.
There is a self-sensing circuit to sense the 110-240 volt range and supply 10 to 200 amps DC. Instantaneous ignition of the arc occurs thanks to the high-frequency start function without tungsten contamination. Our TIG welding machine is a high-frequency inverter technology for welding thin and thick steel with equal precision and ease.
- iTIG200DC is best suited for high-frequency TIG welding and stick (MMA) welding.
- Excellent arc properties – perfect high-frequency ignition, more stable, concentrated, and fast arc.
- Simple control panel – full control, easy configuration.
- Overcurrent and overheat protection.
- 10-200A DC output power supply.
- Stick weld in DC positive/negative.
- DC TIG and ARC (MMA) dual-purpose welding mechanism.
- Revolutionary design assures effortless mobility.
- Supreme ignition feature, even with long TIG torches.
- Outstanding welding features in TIG & MMA with any type of electrodes, cellulosic included.
- Self-regulating compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within ±20%.
- Great accuracy when handling with generator sets.
- IP 23S rating designed & approved for outdoor use.
- Arc Force Control for Stick use helps minimal Spatter, reduces cleaning time of parts and fixturing, and improves arc feature and functioning.
- Fixed program post-flow timer save tungsten tip, workpiece, and torch.
- High-frequency TIG starting to simplify the process to discover an arc under a variety of situations.
- Risk-free to use in damp or humid welding atmospheres, as a result, controlled Open Circuit Voltage.
TIG standard accessories include:
TIG torch (complete set)
Grounding cable clamp
Input power lead
Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG) or Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) is an arc welding process where a non-consumable electrode is used for the welding. The weld area and electrode are protected from oxidation by the inert shielding gas which may be Argon or Helium. The filler metal is usually used in welding. The tig welding equipment is used for thin sheets of stainless steel and nonferrous material like Aluminium, magnesium, and copper alloys. This is not useful in welding Zinc alloy. The constant electric power supply produces an arc that passed through the gas to vapors of the metal.
This welding process needs a trained welder as this process of welding needs to use both hands very judicially. Here one hand is used to hold the torch to produce the arc and the second hand is used for the filler wire. We are argon welding machine manufacturers and produce a wide variety of tig welders in every segment. Our tig welding equipment manufacturers team is highly qualified and keeps on researching about the constant improvement to make the tig welder more compact, handier, control the argon machine price, more efficient machine, to produce a better arc for the tig welder. We produce TIG welding machines for Indian customers with the best argon welding machine price in India. We export our machine to Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Our argon welding set keeps on working for almost 24 hours without any break. It can be used for the longest hour as our team of service engineers is available across India. You can put your complaint in the company and we try to resolve the issue in one day time. These machines we manufacture are portable as there we have used Mosfet, IGBT, transformer all in a circuit to make it handy and portable.