This machine can perform either DC TIG welding, which is suitable for stainless and mild steel, or stick welding (MMA). The professional characteristics of the machine combined with the HF start make it ideal for welders who need to produce high-quality TIG welds even on thin sheet steel without distortion.
- Three phases inverter based, great efficiency and high power factor DC Welder
- Supreme ignition feature, even with long TIG torches.
- Dual purpose welding mechanism DC TIG and ARC (MMA).
- Minimal Spatter reduces the cleaning time of parts and fixturing.
- Brilliant stability – over/under voltage, over current/temperature.
- Self-regulating compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within ±20%.
- Fixed programmed post-flow timer saves tungsten tip, workpiece, and torch.
- Robust, compact, and revolutionary design assure effortless mobility including project locations.
TIG welding, also known as Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW), or argon welding in general. For welding metals using non-consumable tungsten electrodes, filler wire, and argon or helium inert gas as shielding gas. Compared to other welding processes, it is the most efficient and precise welding method and does not require cleaning after welding.
TIG welding is a very precise process that produces very clean, spatter-free welds and very little smoke. Therefore, it is suitable for welding where appearance is important, such as in the automotive industry, sculpture, aircraft, and some domestic DIY works.
If you need a TIG or Argon welding machine that cannot only weld mild steel or stainless steel, then a suitable TIG welder should have both AC (alternating current) and DC (direct current) outputs. Thus, in this case, the DC output of the machine should be used for welding steel alloys, and the AC output for welding aluminum. In addition, aluminum welding equipment must also have options for a pulse, as well as pre and post-gas flow.
TIG welding requires a skilled welder to achieve the best welding quality, but this does not mean that the TIG welding machine is difficult to use. The Cruxweld argon welding machine is convenient to use and easy to understand the functions. We have simplified our machine so that everyone can adjust the parameters according to the requirements of the job.
Welding machine manufacturers such as Cruxweld adhere to stringent design and manufacturing specifications to extend the life of welding machines, including eco-coated PC boards, double-dip varnish, and copper transformer windings. All welding machines are also resistant to power fluctuations and can be used 24 hours a day even in the harshest conditions.